Technical Business Analyst Kansas City Area (Lawrence, KS) Contract Role
4 - 4 years
Lawrence, KS, United States
Posted Date : 03/May/2017
The BSA will gather/analyze business and functional requirements and translate them into technical requirements for use by the Development team to build and configure the required computer systems using ETS technical standards.
The ideal candidate would be familiar with the complete SDLC and would have hands on experience in analyzing business and functional requirements, documenting technical requirements and communicate effectively with the stakeholders.
The candidate would be familiar with various software lifecycle methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall etc.).
The candidate would be hands-on, solution oriented individual with strong analysis, logical and problem solving skills, along with a good understanding of business process, excellent debugging skills and ability to communicate well with business and technical partners, while handling multiple parallel deliverables.
Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and communicate clearly on the technical solution and understanding of business impact is a MUST.
The candidate will document software issues encountered in production, analyze the root cause, debug the issue and provide solution to the user.
• BS in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent experience preferred
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in software development and software support operations.
• Previous experience as a Software Developer is a MUST.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in data modeling for relational databases.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in service oriented architectures and web service definitions.
• Proven systems analysis experience with the ability to independently work with internal and external business stakeholders.
• Proven experience in technical requirements gathering, definition and design
• Proven ability to design, document and maintain technical documentation including detailed technical process flows, technical specs, data integration and user interface design flow.
• Proven experience working with Excel and developing and maintaining various analyses and reporting tools
• Strong experience or understanding of Java/J2EE, XML, JSON and Web services
• Experience working in fast paced environments and agile development teams
• Experience creating web service API and file processing specifications
• 1+ years of experience with MS Visio (or similar tool like Power Designer) and similar tools to document deployment diagrams and use cases.
Ability to support of end users by providing guidance on functional use of software
Sr Technical Recruiter
Nityo Infotech Corp.
- Education :
- Experience : 4 - 4 years
- Location : Lawrence, KS, United States
- Key Skills : Java/J2EE, XML, JSON and Web services,software development and software support operations
INR - / mon.
Specify Working days in week